For some reason I’m really anxious about things today (and missing BF a lot more than usual). I saw this on Angela’s Oh She Glows, and it helped quiet my nerves and calm me down … especially the first one:
Zuda Yoga Teacher Training – 7 axioms/Universal Truths
1. You are exactly where you are supposed to be
2. Fear and pain are life’s greatest teachers
3. Laughter and play are the keys to the fountain of youth
4. Exercise and rest are the keys to vibrant health
5. Touch and intimacy are basic human needs
6. Everything is impermanent
7. Everything is connected
TBH, reading this again is making me cry. I guess I feel like I work really hard (and I’m worried about something all the time), so to read something like “you are exactly where you are supposed to be” takes some pressure off.
Okay, Roy Halladay just threw a perfect game in the playoffs. Now I’m totally crying.
Currently loving: MLB playoff season!!, making cookies later, getting back into yoga via YogaDownload tonight (hoping it will help my shins!)